Do you hate queues? Do you avoid busy shops and restaurants because you don’t want to wait? Us too. Which is why we founded WoraPay. We develop mobile technology to beat queues.
Making life easier for the customer
How great would it be to pay for your petrol without having to leave a sleeping child in a car? Or pre-order your drinks at a concert from your phone? WoraPay has made this possible.
Making life easier for the retailer
There’s no need to install hardware machines with WoraPay. Our technology runs on tablets. If you give us your menu today, we can launch tomorrow.
A proven track record
WoraPay was founded by Vaidas Adoumauskas and Aurimas Bakas in 2012. We’ve been running our beat queues solution for several years now. So as well as providing the technology, we can give retailers practical advice too.
The WoraPay team
Vaidas Adomauskas, co-founder and CEO
Aurimas Bakas, co-founder
Richard Jackson, MD UK
Tadas Bakutis, CTO
On the media’s radar
- Mastercard: WoraPay partners with Mastercard to save time for Lloyds Banking Group and beyond.
- Lloyd’s Banking Group’s Digital: How Partnership with WoraPay delivers coffee in espresso time.
- The Banker: The start-up’s business model and partnership with Lloyds Bank.
- Finextra: Lloyds busts the coffee queue with WoraPay.
- The Memo: How a simple coffee app saved Lloyds bank 10,000 days of work.
- The Paypers: Order and self-checkout on mobile is changing mPOS/POS terminals.
- The FinTech50 – The Hottest FinTech Start-up as selected by panel including American Express, UBS, Accel Partners, Microsoft and Google.
- Best Payments Industry Newcomer finalist at The Card and Payments Awards.
- New Europe 100 — changemaker in central and eastern Europe selected by Res Publica, Google, Visegrad Fund and the Financial Times.
- The Most Successful Young IT Company in Lithuania awarded by the President of Lithuania.
- Beat 350 applicants from across the world to win a place at Startupbootcamp FinTech London Accelerator.
- Supported by EIT Digital, a Knowledge and Innovation Community of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology.