WoraPay provides two APIs (application programme interfaces) for our partners to help their clients to avoid queueing. This technology protocol allows different software to communicate with each other:
mWallet or retailer app API
This works with any mobile wallet (mWallet) or retailer app such as:
- retailer branded apps
- banking mobile apps
- payment service providers (PSP)
- telecommunication operators (telco)
- any institution that keeps client’s funds in any form
- mWallets that charge credit cards
- mWallets that use payment such as value exchange or bitcoin wallets
Take a look at our mWallet API specification.
This integrates any retailer point of sale (POS) system such as:
- Petrol stations
- mShops and eShops
- mobile POS
- terminals and ordering systems
Read our Merchant API specification.
We would be happy to answer them. Just contact us at email@example.com.